Theme Park Podcasts are like radio shows that can be listened to online or downloaded and transferred to mp3 players. Below you’ll find the latest shows from some of the best theme park podcasts on the web.
- CoasterRadio.com #824 – Banshee Media Day at Kings Island18 April 2014, 12:00 am
* Kevin and Jon come to us from the Media Event for Banshee at Kings Island. They give us a full review of their rides from every row on the Banshee train! They also interview Kings Island General Manager Greg Scheid and Cedar Fair’s Corporate Vice President of Planning & Design, Rob Decker. Plus, they tell us about the new additions to the Action Zone area, including some fun theming. and where Banshee ranks among the other coasters at Kings Island….
- CoasterRadio.com #823 – The Classic Debate11 April 2014, 12:00 am
This week, the guys take a look at attractions that are featured at both Disneyland and The Magic Kingdom and decide which versions are best….
- CoasterRadio.com #822 – Luck Be A Leidy4 April 2014, 12:00 am
This week, Jonathan interviews Leidy Arévalo, PR Rep at Knotts Berry Farm. Dan the T-Shirt Guy delivers four “Live Trip Reports” from Sin City. Rollercoaster Tycoon 4 Underwhelms… and it hasn’t even been released yet! Tradition returns to Kings Dominion and we remember “How I Met Your Mother.”
Plus, a whole lot more!…
- CoasterRadio.com #821 – Spring Fever at Six Flags Great America28 March 2014, 12:39 pm
This week, we check out the early reviews of Firechaser Express at Dollywood. The ride looks cool… but has a few quirks. Also, EB tells us about his family’s Spring Break Trip to Florida. While he was there, he was a star of a stage show at the Nick Hotel.
Plus, Mike’s Office Party is going to be in an interesting place! Wait until you hear where he’ll be.
And, we interview Brandon Bruce from Six Flags Great America about Goliath!
Plus, a Live Trip Report from Disneyland and who…
- CoasterRadio.com #820 – Listener Question Show – Part II21 March 2014, 12:00 am
This week, we answer more Listener Questions about theme parks and other fun topics!Questions like:Will Banshee get better reviews than Gatekeeper?Will we ever see “Theme Park Change” again?What ride has literally scared us?Will “Kentucky Kingdom” be a hit or a miss?Plus, a Live Trip Report from Las Vegas, NV and whole lot more!…
- tspp #265- Atlantis at The Kennedy Space Center w/ Emily Howard of PGAV! 4/13/1414 April 2014, 3:38 am
*Subscribe @ iTunes*
Season Pass Podcast is at the Kennedy Space Center to check out how the themed entertainment industry gets infused with NASA, thanks to the newest exhibit Atlantis! Doug Barnes and Robert Coker join the Project Manager of Atlantis, Emily Howard (Vice President of PGAV Destinations), to experience and discuss the Kennedy Space Center and the amazing new project. Fans of Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment, NASA and Museums should all listen. Enjoy!
- tspp #264- Sally Corp w/ Drew Hunter & Rich Hill 4/1/142 April 2014, 6:45 am
*Subscribe @ iTunes*
Season Pass Podcast brings you its coverage of the 2013 International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions Exposition from Orlando, Florida. Straight from the floor of the IAAPA Expo Doug Barnes and Robert Coker sit down with the Creative Designers behind the amazing Sally Corporation Drew Hunter (V.P. of Creative Design) and Rich Hill (Senior Designer). Discussion on their beginnings in the themed entertainment world, the purpose of Sally Corp., and w…
- Nick’s ERT #19 – 2014!!2 April 2014, 4:19 am
Another ERT for all you. Get ready for 2014….
- tspp #263-IAAPA pt.2: Rocky Mountain, GCI, S&S, Oceaneering, Fly Over Canada, & Gary Goddard 3/19/1420 March 2014, 5:17 am
*Subscribe @ iTunes*
Season Pass Podcast brings you its coverage of the 2013 International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions Exposition from Orlando, Florida. Part 2 of 2 from the floor of the IAAPA Expo (4 of 8 for the entire trip)—Interviews with Andrew Strang (CEO of Soaring Attractions), Stephen Geddes (President of Soaring Attractions), Matt Kent (Head of Creative Services for Oceaneering), Adam House (Engineer for Great Coasters International), Evan Souliere…
- Nick’s ERT #18- Mystic Manor/London Dungeon…Through Female Eyes!20 March 2014, 2:53 am
Nick Hutson is joined by Actress and London Dungeon host, Amy Larcombe. Amy discusses her love for Disney, a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland (mainly concerning Mystic Manor), and the experience of a London Dungeon cast member, plus moving to a new location. Enjoy!…
- Kid’s Walt Disney World Favorites: The Disney Parks22 April 2014, 2:20 pm
by Ruby Hello and welcome to Kid’s Walt Disney World Favorites! In this segment I […]
The post Kid’s Walt Disney World Favorites: The Disney Parks appeared first on WDW Radio – Your Walt Disney World Information Station by Lou Mongello….
- Self-Shot Tuesdays22 April 2014, 1:15 pm
Welcome back to another week of Self-Shot Tuesdays! Last week’s common theme, as most of […]
The post Self-Shot Tuesdays appeared first on WDW Radio – Your Walt Disney World Information Station by Lou Mongello….
- Show # 359 – Epcot Flower and Garden Festival: Tips, Tricks, Tours, Favorites and a new Disney Trivia Contest!21 April 2014, 3:53 pm
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival: Tips, Tricks, Tours, Favorites and more!
The post Show # 359 – Epcot Flower and Garden Festival: Tips, Tricks, Tours, Favorites and a new Disney Trivia Contest! appeared first on WDW Radio – Your Walt Disney World Information Station by Lou Mongello….
- Disney From The Twenty-Something: The 50th Anniversary of the 1964 New York World’s Fair21 April 2014, 1:15 pm
Tomorrow, April 22nd, marks the 50th anniversary of the 1964 New York World’s Fair! As […]
The post Disney From The Twenty-Something: The 50th Anniversary of the 1964 New York World’s Fair appeared first on WDW Radio – Your Walt Disney World Information Station by Lou Mongello….
- Video: Top 5 Foods and Flavors at the 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival in Walt Disney World18 April 2014, 1:33 pm
Lou Mongello wanders the World Showcase promenade and shares his Top Food and Flavors from […]
The post Video: Top 5 Foods and Flavors at the 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival in Walt Disney World appeared first on WDW Radio – Your Walt Disney World Information Station by Lou Mongello….
- Mousetalgia Episode 287: The Aulani Resort20 April 2014, 7:41 pm
Everything Aulani! Catch the aloha spirit with Kristen via her extensive review of Disney’s Aulani Resort in the Hawai’ian islands. With explanations of food and dining options, entertainment offerings, pools, and the various opportunities offered throughout the resort, Kristen gives you the full rundown on the tropical paradise Disney has planted on the island of O’ahu. Plus, the TCM film festival honors Richard Sherman, Marvel films at other studios, the team contemplates the choice between wh…
- Mousetalgia Episode 286: Healthy Disney dining; working with Walt13 April 2014, 2:20 pm
With topics covering everything from the latest Marvel film to the earliest days of working for Walt – it’s an Easter Emporium on Mousetalgia! We have a plethora of fun Disney discussions for you this week, including the Mousetalgia review of Captain America: The Winter Soldier; book reviews of the latest from Charles Solomon (“The Art of the Disney Golden Books”) and a just-published posthumous autobiography of Homer Brightman about the earliest days of the Walt Disney Studios called “Life in t…
- Mousetalgia Episode 285: Disneyland trip planning tips7 April 2014, 1:52 am
This week, Mousetalgia offers some timely Disneyland summer trip planning tips. Splurging on special tours or fine dining – which is the better choice? Fastpass schemes – which attractions should you hit first? We also offer our opinions on World of Color dining and viewing options, Fantasmic dessert seating, and choosing a tower at the Disneyland Hotel or a room at other Disneyland Resort hotels. Plus bonus advice on taking a trip up to San Francisco to visit the Walt Disney Family Museum – whe…
- Mousetalgia Episode 284: Inside Jim Henson’s Creature Shop Challenge30 March 2014, 6:15 pm
Disney Legend Jim Henson founded a “Creature Shop” in 1979 to create mechanical creatures and whimsical beasts for various productions. That shop, now led by Henson’s son Brian, is the basis for a new reality competition on SyFy. Team Mousetalgia welcomes Joseph Freed, Executive Producer and co-creator of the new SyFy series Jim Henson’s Creature Shop Challenge, to this week’s episode to share behind the scenes stories and secrets from this exciting new show in which amateur contestants vie for …
- Mousetalgia Episode 283: Disney Legend Rolly Crump, Seattle’s PNW Mouse Meet23 March 2014, 5:00 pm
Mousetalgia welcomes WED Imagineer and Disney Legend Rolly Crump to this episode of the podcast to talk about his time working for Walt Disney in the creation of Disneyland Park. Crump talks about his time with WED Enterprises, including his work on “it’s a small world,” the Adventureland Bazaar, and his relationships with the model makers, Imagineers, and other studio artists during his career at Disney, including candid details about his contentious relationship with WED head Dick Irvine. He a…
- Episode 1334 – Listener Questions23 April 2014, 2:00 pm
Today we are answering your listener questions…
- Episode 1333 – More Over/Under21 April 2014, 2:00 pm
Today, we’re giving over/under odds of different topics regarding the Walt Disney World Resort….
- Episode 1332 – Deb’s Amazing Journey18 April 2014, 2:00 pm
Today, friend, founder and Editor-In-Chief of AllEars.net joins us to tell of her recent trip to the Disney Parks in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii….
- Episode 1331 – Listener Questions16 April 2014, 2:00 pm
Today we are answering your listener questions…
- Episode 1330 – Unofficial Guide Ratings Update For Disney’s Hollywood Studios14 April 2014, 2:00 pm
Today, Len gives an update to ratings from The Unofficial Guide for Disney’s Hollywood Studios….
- WDW Transportation Talk4 February 2014, 7:39 pm
Your hosts (with a Special Guest), discuss the state of guest transportation at Walt Disney World, based on Mike’s observations from his most recent trip. We also get the Special Guest’s take on his most recent WDW trip. Lastly, we read/go over a couple e-mails. 2 hours 5 minutes. Please feel free to leave an […]…
- Another WDW Trip Report21 January 2014, 7:57 pm
Mike returns from an eight-night trip to Walt Disney World. He runs down, and gives his opinion on, what is new out in Florida. We talk Magic Bands, Be Our Guest restaurant, and dining in general. 1 hour 33 minutes. Please feel free to leave an iTunes review, like us on Facebook, or follow us […]…
- Shaft Gets It Right31 December 2013, 5:01 pm
Happy New Year! In our last episode for 2013, your hosts discuss a few topics. To include films currently in theaters and Mike’s upcoming WDW trip. 1 hour 20 minutes. Please feel free to leave an iTunes review, like us on Facebook, or follow us on twitter (@MiceCast)….
- Potpourri20 December 2013, 4:11 pm
In this episode (titled by Shaft himself) your hosts discuss many different things. Ranging to Christmas Parades to Saving Mr. Banks (which none of us had seen yet) to a fascinating aerial picture of Disneyland (Which you can see here). 1 hour 32 minutes. Please feel free to leave an iTunes review, like us on […]…
- Jingle Trash29 November 2013, 7:39 pm
Happy Thanksgiving!! Your hosts have a post-holiday treat for you to go along with your left-overs. We discuss many topics to include live TV tapings, queue trash, and Diane Disney Miller. 2 hours 12 minutes. Please feel free to leave an iTunes review, like us on Facebook, or follow us on twitter (@MiceCast)….
- Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast #5411 April 2013, 8:55 pm
Welcome everyone to our Two year anniversary show, Episode 54.
To celebrate our 2nd full year of podcasting,
we invite someone on to join us discuss the listeners submitted “Limited Time Magic” ideas,
the latest new from Orlando and Hollywood,
as well as a discussion on our first visits to the parks and our subsequent thoughts on how Universal [...]…
- Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast #5328 March 2013, 9:38 pm
Welcome aboard everyone for another UUOP.
On this episode we bring you our little announcement followed by the News.
For our main discussion this show, we discuss what we would like to see if Universal Orlando held a Disney Limited Time Magic type promotion.
We’d love to hear your suggestions to and any we recieve will be read [...]…
- Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast #5214 March 2013, 10:27 pm
Welcome everyone to this episode of the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast.
On this show we bring you the latest Universal Orlando Resort news and then dive back n to Walk the Walk by looking at one half of City Walk.
To finish the show, we announce the two winners of our Touring Plans competition.
Subscribe to us at uuopodcast.libsyn.com [...]…
- Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast #5128 February 2013, 11:21 pm
Welcome to Episode 51 of UUOP.
On this episode we bring you the latest news from aroud the resort which will include another of Eric’s “What’s Newniversal”, following that we have the first of Darren’s “Funny Schmidt” segments and then we invite Touring Plans.com owner, Len Testa on to the show to tell us about their [...]…
- Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast #5014 February 2013, 10:35 pm
Hi everyone and welcome to our half century, Episode 50.
On the show we bring you the latest news and then Darren tells us all about his experience of the opening night of Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras 2013.
Darren attended the media event and will share his thoughts and he also brings us interviews with Show Director, [...]…